Friday 11 October 2013

Experience (11/10/2013)

Hi, everyone sorry i have not been doing a lot of experience posts in a
long time but today I went riding on a horse called silver (I think that's how to spell his name)
he was a light brown color, he is a Arab breed and today's post is
very special because I just learnt
how to jump a horse I will put a post up soon once I get better at
jumping so lets start when I went to the riding school i was fine but when
my mum asked the owner if I could learn how to jump i got a bit
nervous so I waited for my horse and when i got on i was a bit scared
because I never jumped a horse ever in my life. So i just started with a
trot and canter then he told me to stop and then showed me how to do it.
Then he told me to do the jump and i thought it will be scary but once i did
it i found out it was easy it just is like walking on air it is so fun and i am
lucky my mum asked if i could learn to jump and at the end i went round
cantering and when i was done the ranch owner told me to stand on the
saddle i got scared but i did it but silver was one of those horses that
move if you were not holding the him so i was shaking up there.
I was there for 45 mins not long but was worth it.
I will post a pic of me standing on the horse.
Bye for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment